Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Making a Come-Back?


So I have heard of many rumours that Sailor Moon is going to re-air in Japan and...Italy! Yup, you guessed it. Where you find the world's best gelato ice cream. Which makes me wonder ... if Italy is going to reair Sailor Moon, why can't America and where I live, Canada?

Here is the article which states that Japan is going to re air here and here is the link for the Italy article. (mind that they are in different languages - you could probably go to a translator to get the most out of it)

So what do you guys think of this re-airing business? Do you guys think that this will bring back the legacy of Sailor Moon and maybe even some new...episodes? *gasp*

I think that this means that Sailor Moon has finally been appreciated by the people who have renewed its license and that it means Sailor Moon is far from being gone!

I hope!

What do you guys think? Are you guys excited? I sure am!

xoxo,
MoonlightNeverFades

No comments:

Post a Comment